Regulations for the sale of Vouchers
- The Hotel undertakes to issue a voucher, regardless of the type (blank, personal), along with an indication of its number, type and nominal value as well as the expiry date, to the Voucher Purchaser (in person, via e-mail).
- The Buyer undertakes to pay for the Voucher in the amount equal to the nominal value of the Voucher.
- The voucher can only be redeemed at the Lenart Hotel, for the performance of a service available at the Lenart Hotel.
- Voucher is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Voucher payment must be made once.
- The Hotel is not responsible for a Voucher that has been lost or damaged after it has been delivered to the Purchaser.
- If the Purchaser will not personally use the Voucher, he may indicate the User, i.e. the person who will use the Voucher.
- The Buyer or User is not entitled to any claims against the Hotel for loss (including theft) or destruction of the Voucher.
- The validity of the Voucher is clearly stated in the content of the Voucher.
- In the event of alteration, counterfeiting, damage or destruction, the Voucher loses its validity and cannot be exchanged for another.
- The content of the Voucher may contain additional rules for using the Voucher not listed in these regulations.
- The hotel reserves the right to change the agreed date of the service without giving any reason. In this case, the validity of the voucher is extended to the newly agreed date in accordance with the e-mail correspondence.
- Vouchers cannot be further traded to third parties or institutions, in particular resale, exchange and exchange or donation. If Hotel Lenart finds irregularities in this regard, the Hotel reserves the right to cancel the Voucher in question without the right to compensation.
- Vouchers do not give priority to the services covered by the Voucher and will be provided only if the services are available within the agreed period.
- The prices of services at the Hotel are variable and are valid for settlement on the day of service provision.
Rules for using the Voucher
- The User selects a service at the Lenart Hotel and specifies the date of the service in advance. All reservations are accepted at the Lenart Hotel reception:
● In person
● By phone: +48 12 32 83 100
● By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voucher cannot be combined with other promotions and discounts and with other Vouchers proposed by Hotel Lenart.
- Before performing the service, the User presents the Voucher entitling him to receive the service at the reception desk of the Lenart Hotel
Hotel Lenart accepts Vouchers for execution only if they are undamaged and have all security features protecting against forgery (Voucher value or package name, serial number, expiry date, Issuer’s stamp, Issuer’s signature).
- The voucher can be presented on the phone screen. If the Guest’s data does not match the Buyer’s data or if the Guest is not indicated as a User by the Buyer, then until the situation is clarified, the Guest is obliged to pay the amount due from his own funds.
- When redeeming a Voucher, the User is not entitled to a refund of the difference in value between the nominal value of the Voucher and the actual value of the service received, when the value of the service received is lower than the nominal value.
- The User is obliged to pay the price difference in cash, payment card, credit card when the value of the service received is higher than the value presented.
- Vouchers cannot be combined to pay for one service. The voucher can be used once.
- The Lenart Hotel has the right to refuse to redeem the Voucher when:
● Voucher expired
● Damage to the Voucher that makes it impossible to read the data stored on the Voucher
Settlements and Voucher complaints
- Settlement of the purchase of the Voucher takes place at the time of the service. The buyer then receives a personal invoice or a VAT invoice. It is not possible to issue an invoice to the User.
- Any complaints related to the purchase of a service with the use of a Voucher will be considered by Hotel Lenart after a written complaint has been submitted by the Purchaser.
- The Buyer/User upon receipt of the Voucher declares that he has read the content of these Regulations, accepts its content in its entirety and undertakes to comply with its provisions.
- By redeeming the Voucher, the Buyer/User confirms the order to use it, to the extent specified in the Regulations.
- Voucher is a paper form of a voucher.
- The content of these Regulations is available on the website at the current address. and at the reception of the Lenart Hotel. The Hotel is obliged to show and familiarize the Buyer/User with the Regulations at each request.
- The hotel reserves the right to change the Regulations. All changes are valid from the date of their introduction by the Hotel, after making the amended Regulations available for inspection at the Lenart Hotel and on the Lenart Hotel website.
- These regulations come into force on December 10, 2020.
We wish you a pleasant stay in our hotel.