The Lenart Hotel**** Management will highly respect your cooperation for observing the Hotel Regulations, which should provide for peaceful and safe stay for our guests.
- The Regulations apply to all Hotel Guests and lay down the rules for the hotel stay, providing services, as well as responsibilities, being an integral part of the hotel service agreement, which shall be concluded through signing the registration card, making a reservation or a down payment for the stay at the hotel.
- The Regulations are made available at the Hotels Reception, as well as in all hotel rooms. 3.The hotel service prices related to the room reservation, the rules of returning the down payments, and others, are defined by the hotel service pricelist, available at the Reception.
- The hotel rooms are rented for the periods of hotel nights.
- If a Guest does not specify the stay time, it will be understood, that the room was rented for one night.
- The hotel night lasts from 2:00 pm do 12:00 pm of the next day.
- The wish to extend the stay beyond the time frame indicated at reservation should be declared at the Reception by 10:00 am on the day, when the time of the hotel room rental is expiring. The hotel shall accept the guests request to extend the stay, if possible. The Hotel may refuse the extension of stay in case there are no available rooms, and in case the Guests do not observe hereby Regulations or do not make payments for the current stay.
- The Hotel Guest shall present a picture ID and sign the registration card.
- The Hotel Guest shall not let other people use the room, even if the time for which the guest paid for the stay has not yet expired.
- The hotel reserves the right to require a deposit or will pre-authorize a credit card payment: on account of a stay, and also reserves the right to charge his credit card (or similar) for damages or unpaid bills after the Guest leaves the Hotel.
- Persons not registered at the hotel (whose stay has not been registered) can stay in a hotel room from 7.00 am to 10:00 pm, After 10:00 pm it is required to check-in additional people staying in the guest room for an additional fee based on the daily price.
- Hotel guest may refuse to accept Guests, who during previous visits grossly violated the rules, in particular by causing damage to persons or property guest rooms, the hotel staff, other persons, as well as the hotel’s property, or otherwise interfered the stay of hotel guests or function.
- The Hotel renders the services in accordance with its category and norms.
- 1n case of any objections concerning the quality of service, Guests are requested to report them at the Reception as soon as possible, which will allow the Hotel to improve the service quality and to appropriately respond to the matter.
- The hotel provides:
- the conditions for relaxation,
- safety of residence, including keeping the information about Guest confidential,
- professional and courteous service for all hotel services,
- room cleaning and necessary repairs during the absence of the Guest, and in the Guests presence, only when he or she expresses such wish.
- technically proficient room, in case of any defects which cannot be immediately removed, the Hotel will strive to replace the room, whenever possible or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience,
- At the Guests request, the Hotel shall render the following services included in the price for the stay;
- information related to residence and travel;
- wake-up call at the indicated hour;
- luggage storage (the hotel can refuse to accept baggage for safekeeping at times other than the period of stay of the Guest and things that do not have the characteristics of personal baggage);
- storage (during the guests stay at the hotel) of money, securities and other valuable items, especially valuables, jewellery, objects having scientific or artistic value unless precluded by the mandatory rules of the law. The hotel may refuse to accept these things for safekeeping only if they threaten the safety or if in relation to the size or the standard of the hotel have too high value or they occupy too much space;
- ordering a taxi.
- The Hotels curfew starts at 10:00 pm and lasts until 7:00 am.
- The behaviour of the Guests and the persons using the services of the Hotel should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other Guests. The Hotel is entitled to refuse to render further services to a person, who violates this rule, which does not exempt him/her from the obligation to pay for the current stay (every begun hotel night) and the additional services rendered and any caused damages.
- For the sake of a safe and comfortable stay of guests in the hotel the following rules apply:
- due to fire safety heaters, electric irons and other similar devices not constituting room equipment are prohibited in the hotel rooms;
- it is forbidden to lodge and store hazardous materials, including weapons, ammunition, explosives, flammable materials, illumination, toxic, corrosive materials;
- smoking is completely prohibited, and violating this rule will result in the penalty fee in the amount of 200.00 PLN by way of lump sum fee for refreshment rooms,
- Children under 15 years of age should be under constant adult supervision;
- no changes are allowed in the hotel rooms and their equipment, except for a minor rearranging small movable furniture and equipment without compromising functionality and security, including interference with any installations or equipment at the hotel
- it is forbidden to emit excessive noise, odours, disturbing to other people staying at the hotel.
- It is prohibited for guests to enter places where there are meetings, conferences, weddings and other special events where the hotel guest Is not invited or participant.
- The Hotel shall be liable for any loss or damage of objects brought by persons using the services of the Hotel within the certain relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Hotel Is responsible for the loss, destruction or damage of cash, securities and other valuable things in particular valuables, jewellery and objects of scientific or artistic value, only when these things will be put in storage at the hotel’s deposit place.
- The victim should inform the hotel reception about the damage immediately after it has been
- The Hotel is not liable for the destruction, loss or damage to cars or other vehicles and items contained therein, and belonging to the Hotel Guests.
- The Guests should check, whether the doors are properly locked upon each exit from the room,
- The Hotel’s Guests are held responsible for any kind of damage or destruction or loss of things caused in the Hotel or its surroundings, due to the Guests fault or the persons visiting or staying under his/her care (i.e. children)
- The Guest should notify the hotel reception immediately following any damage caused. The hotel will charge the guest for the damage according to an estimate, which may be made during the guests stay at the—hotel. In case the immediate specification of the amount is not possible, the Hotel will prepare a preliminary cost estimate within a maximum of 5 workings, of which the Hotel’s personnel shall inform by phone, email or by traditional mail, in accordance with the protocol drawn up. Guests will be charged with the hotel fees in correspondence to the caused damage (i.e. excluding the room from sale), as well as the fees to compensate for the repair the damage.
- In the event of unjustified fire emergency call on the part of the Guest, the Guest shall be charged for the call, according to the bill issued by the Fire Department.
Personal belongings left in the room by a Guest will be sent on request to the indicated by him or her address and at his or her expense. In the absence of such instructions, the Hotel shall store these items for six months, and it shall be entitled to their destruction after that period. In case of food or other perishable items, which are subject to deterioration, such will be stored, but no longer than 24 hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General conditions of booking and cancellation for the Hotel and Conference Center Lenart****
Reservations can be made:
* by phone
* via e-mail
* in the Hotel’s Reception
After making a reservation through one of the following ways, the hotel will send an e-mail confirmation of the booking. In order to guarantee the reservation, it is necessary to pay the deposit within 7 days (or at another date specified on the booking confirmation document) 100% of the total amount of stay. After 7 days (or on a different date specified on the booking confirmation document), if the amount of the deposit is not credited to our account or we do not receive your confirmation of payment the reservation will not be guaranteed.
Payment can be made to the hotel account (BPKOPLPW 91 1020 3453 0000 8002 0210 7720) by bank transfer, cash or credit card payment with the written approval of the hotel.
The date of making the prepayment is the date of received money on the bank account of the Hotel Lenart Conference and Hotel Center ****.
If the visitor shortens the stay, the hotel does not refund the amount for the unused days.
In case of cancellation:
- a) Less than 7 days – the amount paid is not refundable
- b) Less than 14 days from the date of the planned arrival – 50% of the refunded amount
- c) Up to 14 days from the date of arrival – refund 100 % of the amount paid
The hotel will refund the guest’s money to the guest’s bank account in PLN.
Tickets for events and celebrations are not refundable.
Cancellations of the stay can be made only via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org